Wed, 26 Apr|
Tenant Participation & Community Development (OCN Level 2)
This 6-week course looks at the intersection of tenant participation and community development. It is suitable for social housing staff and community workers who engage with social housing providers in Northern Ireland.
Time & Location
26 Apr 2023, 10:30 – 27 Apr 2023, 12:30
About the Event
This 6-week course looks at the intersection of tenant firstname.lastname@example.org and community development. It is suitable for social housing staff and community workers who engage with social housing providers in Northern Ireland.
(We’ll be offering another course aimed at housing providers and community workers in the Republic of Ireland as well - check back soon!)
This course will ensure participants can:
- Understand what tenant participation is
- Understand the policy context within the UK
- Know the tenant participation requirements in Northern Ireland
- Be aware of the range of approaches to tenant participation
- Understand the components of a good tenant participation strategy
- Understand what community development is
- Know the different approaches to community development
- Understand the community development process
- Be aware of the governance requirements
- Understand the links between tenant participation and community development
Course Dates: 6 Wednesdays from 26th April - 31st May 2023
Time: 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
Cost: £337.50 per person
This course requires a minimum of 8 participants to run.
Please contact Siobhán ONeill at email@example.com.